by Keith Cousins and Elizabeth Naismith Picciani , Columbia Journalism Investigations
Columbia Journalism Investigations and ProPublica analyzed significantly more than 150 incidents of intimate attack involving dating apps, culled from 10 years of news reports, civil legal actions and records that are criminal. Read our findings.
WeвЂ™re perhaps perhaps perhaps not done digging. Now we are in need of YOUR tale.
Are you suffering from intimate physical physical violence after utilizing Match, OKCupid, Tinder or every other dating application? Even though you didnвЂ™t report it, please fill our survey out.
Concerns? Contact our reporters at: email protected .
We need as numerous tales from dating app users as you are able to. Share this along with your relatives and buddies.
- Your data shall never be posted without your authorization.
- The study shall simply just simply take about seven minutes.
- It is possible to elect to enable a reporter to make contact with you.
For those who have been impacted by intimate attack and would really like help that is confidential help, please phone the nationwide Sexual Assault Hotline at 800-656-4673 to keep in touch with an experienced staff user from a nearby team that can help victims of intimate attack.
Keith Cousins can be a reporter that is investigative for Columbia Journalism Investigations. E-mail him at email protected and follow him on Twitter @KeithJCousins.
Elizabeth Naismith Picciani can be an investigative reporter for Columbia Journalism Investigations. Email her at email protected and follow her on Twitter @ElizabethPicc.
Latest Tales from ProPublica
Why Do Nonwhite Georgia Voters Have to hold back in Line all night? Their Numbers Have Soared, and Their Polling Places Have Actually Dwindled.
Whom Decides When Vaccine Studies Are Complete? Internal Documents Show Fauci Plays a vital Part.
Electionland: Absentee Vote Tracking, Drop Boxes, Poll Watchers and much more
PennsylvaniaвЂ™s Rejection of 372,000 Ballot Applications Bewilders Voters and Strains Election Staff
Republish This whole story 100% free
Many thanks for the curiosity about republishing this tale. You might be are absolve to republish it provided that the following is done by you:
- You must credit us. Within the byline, we choose вЂњAuthor Name, ProPublica.вЂќ near the top of the text of one’s tale, come with a relative line that checks out: вЂњThis story had been initially posted by ProPublica.вЂќ You have to connect the word вЂњProPublicaвЂќ to your URL that is original of tale.
- If youвЂ™re republishing online, you need to url to the URL for this whole tale on propublica.org, Include all of the links from our story, including our newsletter sign up link and language, and make use of our PixelPing label.
- If you utilize canonical metadata, please use the ProPublica Address. To find out more about canonical metadata, just click here.
- You canвЂ™t modify our product, except to mirror general alterations in time, location and editorial design. (as an example, вЂњyesterdayвЂќ is changed to вЂњlast week,вЂќ and вЂњPortland, Ore.вЂќ to вЂњPortlandвЂќ or вЂњhere.вЂќ)
- You simply can’t republish our photographs or pictures without certain authorization. Please contact email protected .
- It is ok to place our tales on pages with advertisements, although not adverts especially offered against our tales. You canвЂ™t state or imply donations to your business help ProPublicaвЂ™s work.
- You canвЂ™t offer our product individually or syndicate it. Including publishing or syndicating our work with platforms or apps such as for example Apple Information, Google News, etc.
- You canвЂ™t republish our product wholesale, or immediately; you will need to pick tales to be republished independently. (to check out syndication or certification possibilities, contact our Vice President of company developing, Celeste LeCompte.)
- You canвЂ™t make use of our work to populate a site made to enhance ratings on search-engines or entirely to get income from network-based ads.
- We try not to generally allow interpretation of our blackcupid tales into another language.
- Any website our stories show up on must come with a prominent and effective method to contact you.
- In the event that you share republished tales on social media, weвЂ™d appreciate being tagged in your articles. We now have formal reports for ProPublica and ProPublica Illinois on both Twitter and Twitter.
Copy and paste the next into the web web page to republish: